Xado 20W-50 SL/CI-4 Hot Road Drive
KShs1,300 – KShs4,800
XADO Atomic Oil 20W-50 SL/CI-4 is a high-viscosity mineral motor oil of a top quality. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
This oil is formulated on the base of the complex refined oils from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea. Alloyed with a special additive package.
It exceeds the requirements of the highest American (API SL/CI-4), European (ACEA A3/B3/B4/E7) and international (Global DHD-1) specifications for motor oils for engines of passenger cars and truck.
It exceeds the performance standards for motor oils of the leading auto manufacturers (MB, Renault, MAN etc.)
Reliability and accuracy of the engine will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- Specially designed for intensive operating conditions of cars at high temperatures of ambient air (up to 122 F)
- Lubricates the engine perfectly at its maximum working temperatures and maximum rotations
- Due to high-temperature viscosity (SAE 50) it compacts the gaps in the cylinder-bearing group and thereby reduces oil consumption
- It has high reserve of performance level and is applied to engines with extended drain intervals (up to 2.796 ml for Volvo VDS-2)
- Prevents formation of deposits and keeps engine clean
Exceeds the requirements of the highest American (API SL/CI-4), European (ACEA A3/B3/B4/E7) specifications for motor oils for engines of passenger cars and truck.
The base oil for XADO Atomic Oil 20W-50 SL/CI-4 is formulated on the base of the complex refined oils from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
Viscosity properties of XADO ATOMIC OIL 20W-50 SL/CI-4 provide the most reliable operation of engine at high temperatures
- Density at 70 F, kg/l – 0,879
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s – 18,5
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s – 168
- Viscosity index – 123
- Flash point, F – 455
- Pour point, F – <-12
- Sulphated ash, wt.- 1,2
1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 60 Ltr