XADO 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 1L
XADO Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 Ultramodern synthetic oil for mechanical transmissions. Contains Atomic Revitalizant.
XADO Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 is a multi-purpose multigrade synthetic oil of extra-quality for all the units of mechanical transmissions of cars and trucks (transmissions, transfer boxes, differential gears).
This oil is formulated on the base of the synthetic polyalphaolefine base oil with very high viscosity index.
- Density at 70 F, kg/l – 0,884
- Viscosity at 212 F, mm2/s – 15,3
- Viscosity at 104 F, mm2/s – 83,6
- Viscosity index – 195
- Flash point, F – 405
- Pour point, F – <-49
Alloyed with the unique additive package with the special extreme pressure properties. XADO Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 exceeds the requirements of the highest American (API GL 3/4/5, MIL) and European standards for transmission oils and specifications of the auto manufacturers (MAN, Volvo etc.) and transmission units (ZF).
Easy running, smoothness, extended service life will be always kept in top condition due to the patented formula of atomic revitalizant, included into XADO Atomic Oil. Application of revitalizants is considered as a prospective direction in the area of energy and resource-savings and is confirmed by certification tests in 35 countries of the world.
- – Recommended for transmission units of modern cars using easy-flowing synthetic oils
- – Provides comfortable gear shift due to perfect synchronization of the working gears
- – Especially effective for heavy-loaded hypoid gearings and self-locking differentials
- – High stability of the performance level (stable to oxidation and aging), provides maximum possible oil change intervals and is used in the units with a single oil filling for the whole period of operation
- – Perfect fluidity of the oil provides easy start and smooth transmission operation at very low temperatures (below – 40 F)
The base oil XADO Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 with very high viscosity index (VI=195) is formulated from synthetic hydrocarbons polyalphaolefines produced from the oil from the shelf oilfield of the North Sea.
Viscosity XADO Atomic Oil 75W-90 GL 3/4/5 provides easy and smooth transmission operation at low temperatures (below – 40 F) and high protection from overheating and wear even under prolonged extreme operating regimes.
Its characteristics exceed the highest American and European requirements for the oils for mechanical transmissions API GL 3/4/5.